Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Update on Dad, plus Fog

It's been a while since I posted anything here.

My dad died on 10 December and I stayed on in Manitoba for the funeral and to hang out with the family awhile. I'm back in Vancouver but the strain of events has triggered full-blown fibromyalgia and fatigue; not getting much done besides comforting the sick I have discovered on returning here. Elisa Jankowski's story is half-written, Bee's book is half-edited, the second draft of my novel is sleeping under dust. Not the end, just an interlude, but I do miss having the energy to do more than peer over the edge of my blanket and pet the cats.

Sweet blessings of the new year on all.

Casey

2 comments:

A. Hiscock said...

You're in my thoughts and my heart, Casey.

xoxo

Casey Wolf said...

Thanks, Autumn. I tried answering weeks ago but Blogger kept butting me out so I gave up.

I appreciate your comment.