Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BBB Winners!

Got the word today on who won the prizes from my Bitten By Books chat. There was an unavoidable delay in the proceedings but we're back on track now.

Elisa Jankowski won the story, and Rose Gabdul won the poem.

Elisa Rocks! Rose Rules! Woohoo!

I'm still excited about this contest, and am looking forward to seeing what Elisa and Rose think up for me to write.

Here again are the rules:

Prize 1: A story written for You. You choose the genre and the time period. Tell me up to three things about the protagonist (a name, an ability, something she hates or something she likes – it’s up to you) and I will do the rest. Or you can choose a theme - say, art and the paranormal or alien shopping or whatever you’re curious about, and I’ll come up with the character, etc. Or you can leave it all up to me. In any case, tell me a little about yourself and what you like or what is important to you, and I will bear that in mind as I write. The publishing rights remain with me, but the story is dedicated to you and you see it first. I’ll send you a signed printout when it’s done. Heck, if you like I’ll call and read it to you. Plus you will receive a personalized signed copy of Finding Creatures & Other Stories. (Note: writing a story takes time! This won’t come instantly but it’ll get there soon enough.)

Prize 2: A personalized signed copy of Finding Creatures & Other Stories plus a poem in the genre of your choice. Choose one element of the poem and I’ll do the rest. See Prize 1 above for details.

If you haven't had a look at the video and chat, you can find them at

Interview, Chat and Contest with Author C. June Wolf.

No comments: